What is Not Covered by Manufacturer Warranty (Extended Replacement covers everything except loss/theft)?
• Defects or damage resulting from use of products in other than it normal and customary manner
• Defective or damage from misuse, accident, water or neglect
• Scratches or cosmetic damage that does not affect operation of the product
• Product damage or bodily injury
This device may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others. In no way will MotoProCam or its subsidiaries or partners be held responsible for inappropriate use of this product. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of these products.
If you need to request a return of any kind, please call 512.251.8472 or email email@example.com
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT RETURNS/RETURNS PROCESS
- When you return the product to MotoProCam. please include a note stating the problems you are having with the product or why you are returning the product as well as the address for the product to be returned to you. This will speed up the return process if you include notes on the issues you are having with the product. Please include a phone number where the technician processing the return can call you should they have a question while evaluating your product.
- When you ship back your return, use a carrier that provides a tracking number (i.e. UPS, FedEx, etc.). Please make sure to write down the tracking number for your records. If product gets lost and there is no proof that we received the product, we will not be liable to complete RMA. Also, MotoProCam is not responsible if the shipment is lost by carrier.
- If product is sent to any other address, other than address that is given to you by MotoProCam, we may not receive the return. If we have to ship this return back from another address to our address, MotoProCam will deduct the cost of shipping that we had to pay plus $5.00 for handling.
- All product(s) purchased from MotoProCam are eligible for a refund/exchange for the first 30 days after date of purchase. To be eligible for a FULL REFUND / EXCHANGE during the first 30 day period, the product must be in LIKE NEW condition (MotoProCam must be able to resell this as new). The product must have all of the accessories and retail box that was shipped to you upon your order, as our policy states we have a 30-day money back guarantee. If the product is not in like new condition or any parts are missing, there will be a restock fee. The amount of the restock fee will be determined on a case by case basis once the product is received and evaluated.
- Refunds/exchanges are done on a case by case basis once the initial 30 day period has passed. If you are returning AFTER 30 days, MotoProCam may reject this return completely and then you will have to pay to ship the product back to you, or there may be a restocking fee.
- All products are eligible to be returned for replacement/repair for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you are returning AFTER 365 days, MotoProCam will reject this return completely and then you will have to pay to ship the product back to you
- Any product that is being returned for repair/replacement must be defective by manufacturer defect and not customer defect. If this product is no longer working from customer defect, MotoProCam may reject this return or there will be a cost to repair/replace the product. If you want to learn more about manufacturer or customer defect, visit website and read return and warranty policy
- MotoProCam reserves the right to repair or replace all or part of the product/s for any products that you send back for repair/replacement. If MotoProCam replaces your product/s, the replacement product may be a new or refurbished product.
- Please allow up to 5 business days from the date we receive your return for us to process the return/refund/replacement. This process usually takes 2 or 3 business days, but this process could take up to 5 business days.
- If you have questions about your return/refund, it is recommended that you email firstname.lastname@example.org, rather than call us. We will respond to your email within 2 hours with an update, during normal business hours.
Contact Information: MotoProCam, 512.251.8472